I am Markéta Gregorová. I have been a member of the Czech Pirate Party since 2012, in the years 2018-2020 I served as the President of the European Pirate Party. I have been working as a Member of the European Parliament since 2019.
My main topics are the protection of human rights around the world, with a special focus on the Transcaucasian countries and Russia; on the future of warfare and on hybrid threats, ie. surveillance, cybersecurity, disinformation and artificial intelligence. I address these topics in several committees and delegations:
- INTA (International Trade)
- AFET committee and the SEDE subcommittee (Foreign Policy and Security and Defense)
- AFCO (Constitutional Affairs)
- INGE (Special Committee on Foreign Interference and Disinformation)
- Delegation for relations with Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia
- Euronest inter parliamentary delegation
- Delegation for relations with NATO
You can see my official parliamentary work on my parliamentary profile. You will find there for example:
You can check how I voted, how much I am aligned with our Greens/EFA Group or how high my turnout is on VoteWatch.
Our Pirate delegation in the European Parliament is transparent about its spending. What is the general expenditure budget for, how do we use it and what is the current drawdown? You can find everything clearly on the Pirates’ website.
Do you need to contact me? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. For media appearances or commentary, do not hesitate to contact the delegation PR specialist Tomáš Polák: e: tomas.Polak@europarl.europa.eu, t .: +420 728 035 059.